PROHIBITED AND PERMITTED ITEMS
We are happy to have you, your friends and your family as our guests here at Naval Air Station Corpus Christi. We will do everything to ensure that your Air Show experience is safe and enjoyable. Every effort will be made to minimize delays in entering and leaving the Air Show.
We ask for your cooperation in keeping potentially dangerous items safely outside the base. At the entry points to the Air Show flight line. ALL bags will be quickly inspected and all individuals are subject to search prior to entering the Air Show flight line.
The following items will not be permitted on the flight line and are subject to confiscation:
- Weapons (regardless of permit) including firearms, knives (including pocket knives and multi-tools), replica or toy weapons, pepper spray or stun guns
- Alcoholic beverages, unless purchased from approved vendors
- Ice chests or coolers larger than 2 gallons
- Pets, other than service animals
- Illegal drugs and/or paraphernalia
- Flammable liquids
- Glass containers
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, Heelys, scooters, skateboards, or Segway-Style human transporters
- Backpacks and bags larger than 12 inches x 24 inches (standard size)
- Laser Pointers
- Tents, portable or temporary awnings, cabanas
- Outside food and beverages
The following items are permitted on the flight line. All permitted items will be inspected prior to admission to the flight line. It is strongly recommended that spectators minimize the nubmer and size of permitted items to reduce access time into the flight line area.
- Children's wagons (non-motorized)
- Standard backpacks
- PSC/cellular phones and pagers
- Fanny packs and purses, or bags 8-1/2 x 11 inches or smaller
- Cameras and camcorders
- Bottled water
- Camera bags not greater than 12 inches x 24 inches
- Folding chairs and lawn chairs
- Baby food, diabetic supplies or medicine. However these items are subject to inspection by our medical team.
- Baby diaper bags and strollers, if attending with an infant or small child (Stroller parking is available in a designated area behind the preferred seating area. (Strollers are not permitted in the preferred seating area.)