PROHIBITED AND PERMITTED ITEMS
We are happy to have you, your friends and your family as our guests here at Naval Air Station Kingsville. We will do everything to ensure that your Air Show experience is safe and enjoyable. Every effort will be made to minimize delays in entering and leaving the Air Show.
We ask for your cooperation in keeping potentially dangerous items safely outside the base. At the entry points to the Air Show flight line. ALL bags will be quickly inspected and all individuals are subject to search prior to entering the Air Show flight line.
In order to keep possibly dangerous items outside the flight line, ALL bags will be briefly inspected as you come through the various flight line entry points and may be confiscated. ALL CONFISCATED ITEMS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
- Ice chests and coolers
- Large bags (bags larger than a small purse or fanny pack), duffel bags, briefcases, large camera bags, and large packages
- All weapons (regardless of permit) including: firearms, knives (including pocket knives and multi-tools), walking sticks (except for handicap use), and all other items that the NASK Security force may deem dangerous.
- Drones of any size
- Alcoholic beverages
- Food or drink
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Glass containers
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, hoverboards or skateboards.
All authorized items will be inspected prior to entering the flight line. It is recommended that spectators minimize the number and size of authorized items to reduce the time required for inspection prior to access to the flight line. The following items are permitted:
- Cell phones, pager and FRS transceivers (may be asked to turn off and on)
- Handheld portable radios, TVs, and scanners
- Small fanny packs and purses
- Cameras and camcorders (may be required to open these items during inspection)
- Folding chairs and lawn chairs (chairs in bags are subject to search)
- Baby bags and strollers, if attending with an infant or small child.